Friday, August 22, 2008

Hello!

This is my blog about stuff I have done or am doing in Final Fantasy XI. I also may include stuff going on in real life, just depends on how bored I am. I got this idea from my friend Hitome, he had a blog while he played and it was really interesting to me when I went back and read it all. Probably not that cool for people who haven't played ffxi though. Anyway, I thought I would go ahead and try to record the crap I do in-game, so that I can either go back and wonder how I could have been so obsessed with a video game, or so that I can have something to do when i'm really bored. Anyway, a little about myself.

Real Name : Jameson

Character : Bahumut
Server : Bismarck

Linkshell : Versatility


I have been playing FFXI since the ps2 release, which was early in the year of 2004. Unfortunately I haven't taken pictures a whole lot so a there is a bunch of stuff that I have done that will never be remembered ; ; BUT! I can still record what I'm doing now because I may be playing for 4 more years, who knows.

Anyway, at the moment I am leveling Bard. Well, sorta anyway. We have a good party built, but our tank seems to have fallen asleep. Some people just don't know when to call it quits.



Balan is our tank :x.

I hope this gets off the ground, it's an all JP party, which usually tends to be fun. I'm actually a decent bard so they shouldn't have much to complain about, and even if they could I would never know!

No comments: